Ask the Experts
Prizes & Invited Guest Lectures
1. Medicall “MAKE IN INDIA” Healthcare Innovation Award 2018, awarded by Prof Rajendra Pratap Gupta, Advisor to Health Minister, Govt Of India
2. RCOG Best Paper prize by All India Committee of Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, UK.
3. MOGS Dr Pramila Bhatia Young Scientist Award by Mumbai Obstetric & Gynaecological Society.
4. Dr Ashok Mehra Prize for best paper in Gynaecological Endoscopy.
5. Dr Duru Shah Best Committee Prize for outstanding contribution to Mumbai Gynaecological Society.
6. Best paper prize at the International joint conference of AAGL (American Association of Gynaec Lapaoscopists) & IAGE, June 2016
7. Awarded the MOGS Dr Duru Shah Best Committee Member Award twice for exceptional service to MOGS by Mumbai Obs & Gyn Society for the year 2010-2011 & 2013-14.
8. MOGS Dr Khursheed & Sonu Sheriar Best Youth council member award 2011
9. Awarded First prize at Regional conference of ISGE (International Society of Gynaec Endoscopists) for paper presentation at the GET 2011 (Gynaec Endoscopy Today) Conference, Chennai 2011
10. Awarded the “Pramila Bhatia Young Scientist Award” twice by the Mumbai Obstetric & Gynaec Society for the year 2009-2010 and 2011-2012
11. Awarded the “B. Nanavati Scholarship” for overseas study for the year 2008- 2009 by the Mumbai Obstetric and Gynaecological Society
12. Awarded the “S.D. Upasani Prize” for paper presentation on “Adhesion prevention after fertility enhancing endoscopic surgery: A comparative study of new techniques” at the MOGS annual conference 2009.
13. Won FIRST PRIZE (Ashok Mehra Prize) for best paper on endoscopy for the paper on “Laparoscopic Aided Uteropexy for Prolapse: A Ten year study” at the 37th Annual Conference of Mumbai Obstetric and Gynecological Society (MOGS) 2009.
14. Won All India First Prize for best paper on gynaec endoscopy for the paper “Laparoscopic intact removal of dermoid cyst using modified endobag” at the annual conference of IAGE (Indian association of gynaecological endoscopists) at Hyderabad in 2009.
15. Won FIRST PRIZE (Indumati Zhaveri Prize) for research paper on “Placental Abruption: Maternal and Fetal outcome” at the All India Conference of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (AICOG 2008, New Delhi).
& Invited Guest Lectures
1. AICOG Bhubaneshwar 2018: Invited by the Medical Equipment and Drugs Committee of the Federation of Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI) to speak on VVIN (Visual Vasopressor Injection Needle)
2. Annual Conference of the Pune OBGY society as plenary speaker
3. Annual conference of the Mumbai OB-GYN society 2018
4. Annual conference of the Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction, Feb 2019